Wednesday, December 12, 2007

11th December

Meet Baby :)
Wake up at 7.00am.Bathe and prepared.Left house at 8.30am.Reached workplace but i did not went to work.I went to find Baby :) Reached his house,rest awhile.Asked him take water for me jiu eat my medicine.After that jiu play the game we bought at Toy 'R' Us.I keep lose to baby de,idiot.I SURE WILL WIN YOU DE :p After playing jiu sleep.Sleep till 3plus,go down eat as baby is hungry.Hahas.After eating jiu go back his house watch tv.8pm,home sweet home.


12th December

Back to work !!!!!!!!!!!!







Today wake up at 7.00am.Bathe and prepared.Left house at 8.30am.Reached office,Vena squeeze my face cause long time never see me liao.Hahas.Start to do some work.Everyone is asking me if i am fine.hahas.Got one sales man say i am sick chicken.Stupid him.Everyone also say i become more slim le.hahas.Should feel happy :) Hmm.Went lunch with Vena,sister and Kris.Bought Papaya to eat.Hahas.Went back office jiu eat medicine then jiu got a lot of things to do le.Keep walk up walk down,very tiring and hot.Hahas.Off work at 6.30pm,Brother come fetch us :) Reached home jiu eat.

Baby,
Hope that you wont let off this relationship easily.You might think that i am not happy being with you but i want to tell you,i am happy being with you, most of the time i am happy :) You said you saw my sad post,you wish to let go but did you ever about those happy post ?? How happy i am ?? I am really sad whenever you told me you want to let go.I felt hurt,really hurt.Why would you want to let this relationship off so easily?? I dont know? But if you really want to let go,i will agree.Maybe you felt tired being with me bah.Hope we will last long bah.Sorry for being a worst girlfriend among all your other girlfriend.SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a failure.I am a Bad girlfriend,Bad sister,bad Daughter and Bad meimei :'(
rong :(

No comments: