Saturday, December 08, 2007

1st December
LUO ZHI XIANG CONCERT :)


Coming down!!!!!!!!!So cool

Lights off,everyone light stick on and SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Michael Jackson

Du De Wei


Guo Fu Cheng



Singing Jing Wu Men

Chair dance.It is nice.
Performing Hui She Kong Jian
The lucky fans.Can sit so near to him,hearing he sing Ji Fen

He sit on the floor because he is tired.hahas

Singing His new song,Wo Bu Hui Chang Ge



Performing Zhen Ming Tian Zi

Yang Cheng Lin came out when it is Jolin turn to sing :)



Slow song,Que Yang

Her singing is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Fast song,Ni Shi Huai Ren



Singing Zi Wo Cui Mian.We sing the first part for him :)

Bling Bling Piano :)

I LOVES THE SHOW.It is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Singing his new song but i dont know what title.hahas =X

Solo!!!

Cool! He dance really nice !!!!

Shuang Dai le !!!


Singing Xing Fu Lian Ren



ENCORE!!!ENCORE!!!LUO ZHI XIANG!!!!

Singing Lian Ai Da Ren



The cartoon image of show,So cute.Hahas :)

Ask everyone to stand up !!!

Put you hands up :)

Teaching us how to dance the song Twinkle Twinkle :)



Everyone went to the front when he walk down the stage.OMG!!

Singing Twinkle Twinkle.Everyone stand up and dance :)

Thank everyone !!!

Me and Jeff

Me,taiwan actress,Yao Yi San,sister and Sihua

2nd December
Went to find Baby :) Stayed at his house all the way.Baby is not feeling well, he is having a fever.He look very weak.Told him to rest at home and i can go home myself but he said no cause too late le.Loves him lot :) Reached home jiu called him to accompany him :)


3rd December
BABY IS SICK :(
Wake up at 7.00am.Prepared and went out of house at 8.25am.Reached office, only me and Vena was at office as the rest of them went Leng kee for meeting and will only be back after lunch time.Used Melissa computer to help Vena burn disc.At around noon time,Baby wake up le and he message me.Asked him to take his temperature again and he is still having fever.Told him to see a doctor later.Very worried for him :( Went lunch at 1pm,went to the coffee shop beside our office to eat with sister.Took half day leave from Melissa.After eating jiu went to take bus to find Baby.Baby scold me say why i take half day never tell
him. Pei Baby go see doctor.Waited for awhile then jiu went back his house le.Feed him with the medicine and he went to sleep.I also fall asleep.Hahas.Wake up at 6.00pm plus.Went home at 9.00pm plus :)

4th December
TIRING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wake up at 7.00am.Prepared and left house at 8.30am.Continue to help Vena burn her disc. Went lunch with Sister,went to the coffee shop beside our office to eat :) Off work at 7.00pm, 1 hour OT cause helping Vena to burn the disc.This time is use my computer,and my computer very slow so have to wait very long. So around 6.30pm plus, Vena saw i still got quite a lot to burn,so she help me to burn.Kris also help and we use all the Computer even Melissa de to burn cause we want to go home early.Hahas.When we burn finish, one of the sales girl,Wendy told me that she have a customer want to take the star so i jiu went down.After that jiu went home le.Sister was complaining hungry and vena gave her biscuit to eat.Hahas

5th December
DARLING IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Affia darling is back le.Finally lorr.She go for so long man.Hahas.Miss her lots :)Meet up soon arhx :)


6th December
COME RED,STOMACH PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Took half day leave cause i come red and it is hurting me.Cannot concentrate on my work.But i did not went home after lunch.I went lunch with Vena,went back office to finish my work first.Went to bus-stop to wait for bus to go Baby house at around 3pm plus,but they called me back to do something,finish till 4pm jiu bus-ed to Baby house.Very long then reach Baby house cause got jam maybe cause raining.Alight and slowly walk to Baby house.Baby say i behave like a pregnant woman.Hahas.Slack at his house and we went Tampines Mall to eat long john.Hahas.When we was about to went out,baby told me something and.....Hahas.Now think of it i found it very funny.Only Baby and Me know.*secret*.Hahas.Baby said he should not have told me de,make him mafan.Hahas.After eating jiu went home le :)


7th December
I AM SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went work as usual but this time when i wake up early in the morning,i felt very weak and giddy.I thought it was because i just wake up.So went to work as usual.Feel very cold even when i am wearing a jacket.Felt really giddy jiu ask sister if she have panadol.After asking her colleague where is the panadol,she gave me a packet of panadol.Ate 2 but still not feeling better.Lunch time,Vena came to see me and she ask me to go home as i am having a fever.Sister told her colleague that she is sending me home but actually she wants to go lunch with us.Hahas.Went bedok to eat then bus-ed home :) It is raining but i have to walk in the rain cause no shelter.Reached home,Bathe and went to sleep. Baby said he must have pass the sick to me.Hahas.Mum called and asked what happened.She will be cooking for me cause i am sick :) Sleep till 6.00pm, watched tv and eat.

Baby,
I know i am being very attitude to you but like what i told you,i will attitude to you is because i care and concern for you.If one day i did not attitude to you,it will be the day i dont care you anymore le.Hope you know.The only way for me not to attitude is dont care you.I also hate myself being so attitude but i dont know why,you just cant listen to what i said.You must always make me use a very attitude tone to tell you then you will listen.I sometime really felt that you are very xinku being with me.You have to tolerate my attitude.If really one day you felt xinku,tell me bah.Sorry Baby,i didnt mean it de.Hope you understand :(




I simply hate myself, especially my attitude alot :(

No comments: