Sunday, November 18, 2007


LOVES MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wake up at around 11plus,message Baby.Went to wash up and watch tv.Wait for cousin to wake up as she is cooking breakfast for me :) Sister went out at 11plus so didnt get to eat.The food she cook was YUMMY!!!! After eating jiu went to bathe and prepared.Left house at around 1plus.Took bus to Baby house.Reached Baby house at around 3pm.Watched tv for a while,Baby jiu go prepared as we are going to meet JiaJian and Jemaine at Marina Square.Reached there at around 5pm.Went up the foodcourt to find JiaJian and Jemaine first,then we go walk walk.Baby and me went to Sakae for dinner.JiaJian and Jemaine did not tag along as they are not eating.They left when we were eating halfway.Hahas.After eating jiu go walk walk.9plus jiu train-ed home le.Missed Baby Lots :( Loves Him :)




Jie,
Saw your blog.Seeing you like that how to make me leave you alone ????You did not add any burden to me.Never ever.You are fit to be my jie.Only you are fit.No one else can le.So are you going to let everything go include me ??



Baby,
It was a fun day going out with you.I really enjoy every second and minutes spending with you.You make my day happy :) Although those hurting words you have said really hurt me and make me feeling like crying,but i know you did not mean it de.I didnt blame you. Sometime i really wish to angry you and not talking to you but i dont know why i just cant.I dont know why when ever we quarrel,i will be the one to say sorry to you.Somtime i really wish to just ignore you and wait till you say it to me first but i cant,Cause,I LOVES YOU.Really loves you lotsa.


I hate myself, Hated eveything of myself :'(


Rong

No comments: