Friday, November 30, 2007

Wake up at 7.00am,Called Baby.But he did not answer :'( Went to bathe first.After bathing jiu called him again.But no answered.Jiu go prepared.Called him after prepared but never answer again.Went out of house at 8.30am.Reached office jiu start to work.10plus Baby message me told me that he wake up le.He still went to work cause it was the last day of his work le.Went lunch with Vena and Car-rental auntie.Off work at 6.00pm,meeting Baby at the Prison Centre bus-stop.Baby went home first and i wait-ed for him at the bus-stop.Went up the bus that Baby is in.Something happened that make me very sad.Dont wish to mention.*skip* 9plus,went Expo to meet Stella jie :) Talk to her a lot :) Thank you.






Jie,
Talk to you alot yesterday.Know that how you feels.Just dont care that girl,she is just so extra and kay poh.Must remember even if no one is there for you,please remember that you still have me.No matter what happen,i will be there to care for you, share your problem with.You might think that sometime i dont wish to talk to you but that is not true.Really not true, maybe is because i am tired.Hope you understand.Please dont be scared that you might get me into trouble.Hurts me.As your gan mei,you are to take care of me but in another way, as your gan mei i should also take care of you.Hope you know what i mean.Thank for telling me all the things yesterday,although it hurts me but at least i know le.Thank you:) Jeryl, Please take good care of my jie.Thank you !!! I loves you jie.




Baby,
The message that you have sent me in the bus hurts me a lot.You never know the whole things.Maybe is i think too much all what but you seem to hack care me.Maybe is because i drink too much,next time i wont le.Till now,you might not trust me, all the things i told you, you might think it is not true.Just hope that you will tell me how you feel and stop hiding it yourself.Till now, you have not make a decision. But i just want you to know, please make very sure that the decision of choosing me is correct and you will never ever regret.Since you have chosen me,stop thinking of other although it is impossible.Break with me will not lighen the hurts in me,it will just deeper the hurts in me.I really rather you said all the things in your heart, you might get very angry but at least i know how you feel.Really. Just please you to said all the things you hide inside your heart to me.I loves you.My loves for you are true.I am deeply in loves with you.





I am a liar, no one trust me,everyone around me dont trust me,people BEWARE of me, i am a liar.A LIAR.

No comments: