Sunday, November 25, 2007

HAPPY 6 MONTH WITH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!










Today wake up at around 12plus.Eat and help mama to do some housework.After that want go bathe but let brother bathe first as he want to go work le.After bathing jiu go prepared.Mum and DaSao went out with cousin and i am left alone at home :( Baby came to find me first as i am not ready yet :) We went to Tampines Mall first as Baby want to eat.After that jiu train-ed to Plaza Singapura.Went to bought a couple ring :) Actually want to watch movie but too many people le and the time too late also.Went to Cathay but also same.After that jiu train-ed to suntec city as Baby want to go Peninsula buy pants.Reached and we dont know how to go Peninsula so forget it.Hahas :) Went to Marina Square to see the show time,also same.Jiu went walk walk awhile then go suntec see.Baby ask his brother to buy the ticket for us.We went to eat. 9plus, we jiu went to watch our show.We watched Enchanted.Overall,the show is nice,very funny.Hahas. After that jiu walk around and took cab home :)
Baby,
6 month le and you are my longest stead,*that is what you always say today also* Hahas.Although we were quarrel but I Still Loves You Alot.Sometimes i might give you attitude,might be unreasonable and over-sensitive,that is because I Loves You,scared of losing you :) Although you are always busy,most of the time you are on the phone or messaging but i understand :) Sorry for giving you attitude or showing you those unhappy face.I wont le :) I am willing to change for you.As times goes by,i will also change to be a good girlfriend :) Hope till now, you saw the changes i have made for you cause everyone around me saw it.I really Loves You Alot alot alot alot :) I believe that times will let you saw my loves towards you and let you trust me.I am willing to wait for the days to arrive :) Hope you will forget the past and cherish this relationship,cherish what you have now.To me,i cherish every second and every minutes being with you.I will not hide anything from you, will share with you my problems,hope you will too and also dont hide anything from me.Lastly,I LOVES YOU, YONG YAN FU!!!!!!! Hope we will last long.Happy 6 month anniversary :)

Rong :)

No comments: